July 1, 2010

Exclusive July 'Rejoin Starter Kit'

Are you a previous demonstrator (resigned prior to March 31, 2010) who wants to take up demonstrating again but don't want to pay for the full starter kit? Here's your chance at rejoining for ONLY $45!

Click on the above rejoin picture for the application form or contact me for more details.


At this time I'd like to introduce my new group name for my wonderful group of demonstrators! I was just promoted to Senior Consultant and now I get my own group name for my awesome stampers.
I'd like to invite all previous demonstrators AND new demonstrators to consider joining my newly named "Stampers Without Borders" team and be part of something incredible. My group of demonstrators are committed to sharing their creativity and at the same time sharing their craft with those less fortunate by participating in fundraisers (totally optional). 


What you get as a Stamper Without Borders
YOU GET access to private team blog with tons of support, training, IDEAS, and more
YOU GET support with sales, recruiting, and training
YOU GET all access to demonstrator only websites such as Stampin' Connection, team swaps, team meetings and events
YOU GET at least 20% off on ALL your Stampin' Up! purchases AND 30% off on your first order as a demonstrator
YOU GET a life changing experience (trust me on this one!)


Weren't a previous demonstrator but want to know more? As of July 1, 2010, Stampin' Up! released NEW & IMPROVED Starter Kits! 
These I WANT EVERYTHING kit has enough to get you started and is valued at more than $375, but for ONLY $215! Choose from the Standard Starter Kit or the Digital Starter Kit
The standard Starter Kit includes
  • Five complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
  • A Stampin’ Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge  
  • Assortment of Designer Series paper and card stock
  • Four Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • Two Stampin’ Write markers
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Whisper White 5/8″ satin ribbon
  • Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
  • Adhesives
  • Blender pen
  • Stamping sponge
  • Stampin’ Scrub and Mist 
  • Box of Idea Book & Catalogs
  • Business forms and tools
     
The Digital+ Starter Kit includes
  • My Digital Studio software suite
  • Three complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
  • Assortment of card stock
  • Four Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • Two Stampin’ Write markers
  • Real Red 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
  • Brights Designer buttons
  • Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
  • Adhesives
  • Stampin’ Scrub and Mist 
  • Box of Idea Book & Catalogs
  • Business forms and tools
     

I'd like to discuss more options with you about your demonstratorship. 
So contact me for more details regarding becoming a demonstrator!
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment