July 2, 2010

Let's Celebrate!

To celebrate the new annual catalog, come join me and be the first to see all the exciting new products from the new catalog!!

Open House: Sunday, July 18 4:00pm-7:00pm
Location: At my home (email me for directions)
Price: FREE


All the projects I'll be showing will be with items from the new catalog.
Be prepared to be amazed with specials I'll be offering exclusively for the Open House.

As my gift to you, get a free catalog if you place an order of $30 or more before shipping and taxes. Everyone joining my club will get a free catalog too!

And as always, but BETTER than before I'll be giving away an amazing door prize!

Everyone attending will get a door prize ticket but here's how to get EXTRA tickets!

5 extra tickets for bringing friend who is new to me
5 extra ticket for EVERY $25 order placed before s/h & taxes
10 extra tickets for joining a club
10 extra tickets for booking a workshop/party
10 extra tickets for signing up as my downline

ALSO be the first 5 people to RSVP to get 3 extra tickets!

RSVP Before Thursday, July 15th to ensure that you get to do a make and take project.

Contact me if you got any questions!
idacwchan@hotmail.com
778-892-1981 Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment