September 13, 2010

Blowout Sale/Open House Hit!

Thanks to everyone who came out even in the rain to my retired item blowout sale and open house yesterday!!
You guys were quick!! My stash of products were cleared off my tables within the first 30 minutes!! I applaud you bargain hunters! I'm sure you all found some good treasures and are able to put my beloved stamp sets and big shot dies into good use.
There were about 20+ who came out. I was so filled with excitement about meeting everyone of you that I didn't realize that I was overly tired until I closed the door for the last guest. Right away I got a migraine headache. :(

SOO I haven't picked out the door prize winners yet. Please stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, for those who couldn't come out for the event, here's some of the projects that were on display.
 I demonstrated the new Big Shot Candy Wrapper die. Isn't this cute? Perfect for little Halloween treats! Great for party favors too!

This next one was a big crowd pleaser at the event. Guess what it is! I'll reveal it in my next blog entry.
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ida,
    Thanks for sharing your open house and glad you did great. Hope that migraine went away quickly
    *

    ReplyDelete