September 24, 2010

Holiday Mini 2010 Product Shares

Paper Share: Series 1
How about getting ALL those wonderful Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog at a low cost? Have it all for just $20!

Here's your chance! In this series of paper product share, you will receive 2 sheets of 6"x6" squares from each of the 4 packs of Designer Series Paper. So a total of 48 sheets!

The following Designer Series Paper is in this product share:
For $20.00 + shipping (where applicable, no charges if you pick up from me) you will receive 2 sheets of 6" x 6" piece of each of the designer series paper shown above.

You can pay me via cheque or cash. Please email or call me to sign up for this product share.
* Four people per product share
* When this share is full I place the order with Stampin' Up!
* Order arrives at my house in a week to 10 days.
* I cut, sort & repackage product.


Don't forget my embellishment product share too!
Watch for my Holiday Mini Ribbon Share soon!

If there are any product you'd like to request as a share, please let me know and I'll be happy to set one up!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there... New Follower from SC!
    Andrea Beasley
    www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete