September 1, 2010

IT'S HERE! Holiday Mini Catalog 2010

Get your wishlists ready! because the Holiday Mini Catalog 2010 is here!
Starting from today, September 1 to January 3, 2011 you can order from this exclusive and amazing Holiday Mini Catalog! You've been shown some of the products here in my recent blog posts. Now it's your turn to shine!

To order, contact me to place your order. Or you can order thru my online store



To see products from the new Holiday Mini Catalog, don't forget to join me at my Open House!
Discount Retired Item sale and Open House

When: Sunday, September 12, 2010 1:00-3:00pm

Where: My home (E46th & Kerr, contact for directions)
Price: Free admission
RSVP HERE
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Squeal!!! The holiday mini is so fabulous!!! I LOVE all the new Christmas stamp sets!! SU just so rocks my face off, lol!

    Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete