September 4, 2010

Stamp-a-stack I

Starting September thru November, I will be offering a monthly Christmas stamp-a-stack feature class.
Each class you will receive the featured product and make 9 cards of 3 different designs at a set price.
Check out September's series!
This month's feature uses the Christmas Collage Stamp #121279 

This Stamp-a-stack I class includes:
(1) The Christmas Collage Stamp Set
(2) Supplies to make 9 cards
(3) 9 envelops for you to decorate

I will offer this class twice at my home in September:
September 21 7:30pm-9:30pm
September 28 7:30pm-9:30pm

Class fee:
Early bird registration before September 11: $35
Registration after September 11: $40
Registration closes on September 14

**Class kits are also available to those who are unable to be at my classes physically.**
Pin It now!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog too. I'm now following your blog thru the blogspot dashboard.

    Mary
    http://kreateskards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, I'm following you now. I hope you follow me, thanks.www.stampapotamus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete