October 9, 2010

Stamp-a-stack II

So sorry for the lack of update! I've been swamped with the Clearance Blitz that Stampin' Up is doing on the clearance rack. If you haven't checked out the deals GO NOW! Things are just flying off the shelves! http://clothpaperscissors.stampinup.net/ (then click on SHOP NOW).

I realized that I haven't posted this month's stamp-a-stack on to my blog although I've sent it out thru my newsletter last week. (sign up now if you want exclusive updates!)

Well here it is! This month we're using the Paisley Prints Stamp Set #121121 Price: $15.95 (clear mount)



Shown here is only 2 designs, but the class will have 3 designs and you will make 3 of each card (total 9 cards).

This Stamp-a-stack I class includes:


(1) The Paisley Prints Clear Mount Stamp Set
(2) Supplies to make 9 cards
(3) 9 envelops for you to decorate

 
I will offer this class twice at my home in October:


October 19 7:00pm-9:00pm
October 26 7:00pm-9:00pm

Class fee:

Early bird registration before October 9: $30
Registration after October 9: $35
Registration closes on October 12
To register and more details click here! Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. Please visit my blot some time.

    ReplyDelete