December 14, 2010

December 3D club

A great thing about being a demonstrator is that there are meetups where we can share ideas and craft!! At a recent shoebox swap a few weeks ago with demonstrators in my upline's team, I picked up a new technique! this is the diorama card! I had to make it for this month's 3D club card!

Would you like to make one of these cute 3D cards for Christmas? Come join my 3D club! My meeting to make this card is Thursday, December 16 from 7:30pm. I am now accepting drop-ins for this class. The class fee is $8. Please contact me if you'd like to join my 3D club or RSVP for a spot for a drop-in.
Want to join me at an all demonstrator only meetup or craft day? Let me know and I can fill you in on the details of the next one! I can grant you exclusive access if you inquire for more details.
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. I love 3D stuff! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete