December 7, 2010

Free Holiday Shipping!



'Tis The Giving Season!

This season as my gift to all my loyal customers like you, you will receive free shipping on all purchases over $60. This can be purchases for your self or those on your gift list. Purchases less than $100 will need to be picked up from my home otherwise I can ship it to where ever you like.

Not sure what you'll do with a gift that's going to do you no good? Well don't let that happen again this year! Let your friends and family know about the free shipping, and forward them your wishlist! You'll be sure to get the PERFECT GIFT this year!

To ensure you get your items before December 24, I suggest placing the order thru me no later than December 15.
Orders placed online that are eligible to free shipping will receive the shipping amount from my via cheque form.
Happy Shopping!


Lots of Holiday Cheers!

Ida Chan
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com  idacwchan@hotmail.com
778.892.1981
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment