December 1, 2010

It's been a while!

So sorry for the lack of update. I've been really busy catching up with things and now in a blink of an eye, it's December!
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm certainly am, and I can't wait to put up my decorations this weekend!
Speaking of decorations, here's a look at what we made at my new 3D club.
It's a birdhouse made out of the milk carton big shot die! And I made a little Ms. Santa Owl to go with it. I plan to put a few of these on my Christmas tree and fill the birdhouses nest with jelly bellies. Yes, I will try to make my Christmas tree this year delicious! Filled with hidden goodies here and there! hopefully my dog doesn't get to the chocolates like he did last year.

Are you interested in my 3D stamp club? NEW MEMBERS are ALWAYS WELCOME!
I will also be opening up spaces for drop in too. Our next meeting is December 16, 7:30pm.
Drop-in fee is $12. Our next class we will be making a 3D Christmas card!

Pin It now!

1 comment: