June 2, 2011

It's been a while (again)!

Sorry for the delay in updating!
The May fundraiser for the Canadian Red Cross went great! The total of all funds collected from March to May, I raised $500+! Thank you everyone for their contributions!

Now to the next event.
I was approached by a good friend, Joyce who has lost her mother to cancer, to help raise funds to the Canadian Cancer Society. With my own grandpa fighting cancer, I can't say no!
Joyce and a team of her buddies will be participating in the 24 Hour Relay for Life benefitting the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS).

To support her team, we will be doing a craft day featuring a cute album perfect for a Father's Day gift.

For $15, you can make this faux-leather album! Proceeds of this class will go towards CCS.
When: June 11, 2011@10am or 12noon
Location: My home
Price: $15 

If you are interested contact me!
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment