August 16, 2011

Last weekend's Garage Sale! and NEXT SALE!

Thank you everyone who came out last weekend for my annual garage sale!
Many ladies came early to pick out the good deals and I'm sure none were disappointed!

I still have boxes of supplies left for sale! A lot of you had expressed that you'd love to come last week but had other plans or were on vacation.

If you missed out on the sale, don't worry! I will have another multi-demonstrator garage sale AGAIN. This time it will be hosted at my sideline Sylvia Phan's home. Here are the details:

Sunday, September 18 at 11am - 1pm
3738 School Avenue, Vancouver, BC


Save your date early because you won't want to miss my last garage sale of the year!! Imagine all these items at discounted prices! Come early, stay late!
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment