August 1, 2011

NEW Fabric Stamp club!!

Due to recent requests, I will be starting a new stamp club series. This third series is called the Fabric Club!
The first project that we will be doing is this cute hat cushion!
Fabric stamp club with Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
This class will be on Sunday, August 28 @5:00-7:00

As a club member, your benefits include
1. receiving a minimum of $35 to spend on anything on your hostess month,
2. 5 free fabric classes with full printed instructions and supplies to complete the projects,
3. and all the catalogs that are released during the 5 month period.

To join the stamp club, you are to commit to purchasing a minimum of $40 each month for 5 months.

NO SEWING SKILLS required to join this club! In fact most of the projects will be no-sew projects!

* I also accept drop-ins to my fabric club. Each drop-in is $30.

For more info on my other stamp clubs, click  here

Or you can contact me if you'd like more details! Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love this project!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #30 with a link back to your blog on 8-21-11. Make sure to stop by on Sunday to pick up your blog badge to feature on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete