February 22, 2012

Birthday Buffet

Oh my! I've been busy concentrating with updating the rest of the blog pages here that I forgot to update the posts.
If you haven't noticed, I've updated the clubs and classes pages with exciting new projects!
I will be offering these classes for FREE! if you place a $30 product purchase the day of the class (Stamp club orders excluded).
If you visit my classes page, you'll see that I have 2 classes offering in March.

sweet cake handmade card by Ida Chan, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, VancouverI have been receiving requests for making birthday cards. So here is the first of it's kind! We will be making 3 birthday cards and a fun gift box! Hope you can make it to one of the 4 dates!

Thu. Mar. 8, 2012 7pm-9pm 
Fri. Mar. 9, 2012  7pm-9pm 
Wed. Mar 21, 2012  7pm-9pm
Sat. Mar 24, 2012 9am-11am

Cost: FREE with a $30+ order placed that night OR pay a $20 flat fee!


I'm also offering a cute card and gift class!
Apothecary Art card and gift made by Ida Chan, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, VancouverYou'll make a sweet greeting card and decorate a fun candy jar! All supplies and candy jar included! I'm offering this class twice in March.
Thu. Mar. 22, 2012 7pm - 9pm
Sat. Mar 24, 2012 1pm - 3pm

Cost: FREE with a $30+ order placed that night OR pay a $20 flat fee!



Visit my classes page for more details. Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment