March 8, 2012

Quick and Easy Card

Forever Young card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! VancouverLast night I had a great evening of crafting with other fellow demonstrators at an exclusive monthly demostrator only crafting night. This is the evening where I get to plan and handmake my card classes for the next month, or simply just have a stress-free creative evening.

One card I made was a sample for the new Quick and Simple stamp club. This card was handmade with the Forever Young stampset. I really love how you can transform a timeless stampset and bring to life a quick and simple 5 minute card.

Want to see more cards like these? join my Quick and Simple Stamp Club.

We meet every last Wednesday and Thursday evening of each month in my Vancouver home (East Vancouver Killarney area)! Contact Ida Chan for more details.


Forever Young - Clear-Mount Stamp 122572

Price: $22.95

Forever Young - Wood-Mount Stamp 122570

Price: $31.95

Forever Young Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download 123145

Price: $4.95

This card was a case from Emma. Thank you for a great design!

Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simple design of this! Perfect for this type of class!

    ReplyDelete