April 26, 2012

Fox and Friends Waterfall

Fox and Friends Waterfall Card by Ida Chan
Fox and Friends Waterfall Card by Ida ChanThis month's 3D technique club features a fun fold. This technique was requested by one of our members a few months ago. I will be featuring the fun waterfall fold.
As part of my retiring stamp set list countdown, I'm trying to use as many retiring stamps as possible. This project we will be using the Fox and Friends set as well as Under the Stars set.

Do you have a favourite stamp set that is retiring?

My 3D technique club is tonight at 7:30pm - 9:30pm. This is a bit of a late posting but I'd like to let you know that I can do classes upon request. If you'd like to make this month's 3D projects, let me know and I can schedule an evening of crafting just for you. Fee for this class is $12 or free if you join the 8 month 3D club.

To learn more about my 3D technique club and other clubs that I offer, visit the clubs page. 
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love this technique! Great idea for a class!!

    ReplyDelete