April 27, 2012

New $125 Demonstrator Starter Kit from May 1


I am excited to announce that beginning May 1, Stampin' Up! is offering a fully customizable Starter Kit for new demonstrators at a new lower price of $125! This will give you the perfect start to your business--your way! I welcome new demonstrators from all across Canada, not only Vancouver!

When you join my Stampin' Up! family, you can customize your kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose any Stampin' Up! products up to $155 for just $125!

There are no longer any products in the kit that you MUST take, you choose anything that you want!
You'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $75) to create a kit with a total value of $230 that still ships for FREE and is tax free!

STARTING MAY 1ST

Joining will be quick and straight forward, sign-up online at my website and start ordering right away.

PLUS, the new annual catalogue is right around the corner which means as a Demonstrator we can pre-order new items starting in May!

I would love to have you join my team of amazing demonstrators in my exclusive group, Stampers Without Borders.
Please contact me if you have any questions or attend one of my monthly Q&A evenings.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment