April 13, 2012

Paper Pin Wheel card

After watching a disappointing Game 2 Canucks playoff, I had to cheer myself up with some cardmaking. Something quick and simple to fix the disappointment.

Paper pin wheels! who knew!? They're super easy to craft and looks so darling cute on a card!
What a great way to cheer me up!! Wish big!! Our Vancouver Canucks can come thru!


Want to learn more quick and easy cards?
Join me in my quick and easy 5 minute card club!
we meet every last Wednesday and Thursday each month. I'm also available upon request! Visit my club page now to find out more as well as other clubs I offer.

Drop-in club members are also available for $12 each session. Pin It now!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love pinwheels on cards! They're just so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is so cute! I am your newest follower! Please visit me www.stampinwithlori.com

    ReplyDelete