May 22, 2012

Retiring products open house

Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue by Ida ChanI'd like to start today's post by thanking all those who came out (even during the long weekend) to my Retiring product open house last weekend. It was a fun afternoon of crafting and chatting. I always love the feeling of being able to inspire others with my projects.
If you haven't been to my open houses or workshops, contact me and we can arrange an event exclusive for you and your friends.

Besides a fun afternoon of chatting and demonstrators, we did make and takes!

Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue by Ida ChanWe made a simple single-layered card using the retiring Vintage Vogue stampset and the Curvy Verses stampset. The Vintage Vogue stampset is one of the stampsets that I will miss the most on the retiring list. It will definitely be one of the sets that I will keep for sure. Not only is it elegant but also it was a stamp set that Shelli Gardner came to use when she was at my Workshop of a Lifetime in my living room.
What is your favourite retiring stamp set?

Remember you only have until May 31, 2012 to order your favourite retiring items! 
Stampin' Up! Retiring list 2012
Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue
Stampin' Up! Curvy Verses
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and such a great use of the retiring stamp sets!
    How awesome that Shelli used this set-in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete