June 21, 2012

Bring on the circus

One of my favourite Stampin' Up! Big Shot die is the Milk Carton die. I haven't used it lately until I was inspired by the World Spectacular designer series paper that I absolutely adore.

Circus tent with Stampin' Up! milk carton big shot die by Ida Chan

The fun circus theme and details of each paper makes me feel like I am at a circus. Just the paper itself wasn't enough for me so I made myself a circus tent with the milk carton die.

The top of the tent is removable so you can put in your circus memorabilia.

Circus tent with Stampin' Up! milk carton big shot die by Ida Chan

Do you have a favourite designer series paper from the new 2012-2013 catalog? Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Brilliant idea and so cute and fun too! I love the little tent flap!!

    ReplyDelete