June 1, 2012

New 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog!

The new annual catalog is available today June 1, 2012!
There's so much to say about this new Stampin' Up! catalog that I can't sum it up all in one post. The catalog is thinner than the previous ones but I'd call it the most brillant catalog ever. It features samples of different color coordination and has full pictures of fun stamping techniques that I haven't even tried before! It's more than just a product catalog.
You have to see it to believe me.
2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog Canada

Save the Date!

New Product Soiree (FREE): June 19, 20, 22 7:30pm-9:30pm
Come to any one of my 3 dates to enjoy a evening of free crafting, demonstrations and new product experience.
I will also be giving away the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog for free (value $12.95) to anyone who comes.

PLUS! For coming out to this event, receive an early-bird shopping pass to my craft garage sale in July where I have thousands of dollars worth of Stampin' Up! supplies discounted. Every year is a huge turn out, so be sure to get in early with a free early-bird entry pass!


RSVP to my New Product Soiree is required.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment