June 28, 2012

You're Amazing

Thank you everyone who came to my New Product Soiree last week! I hope you all had a fun night. I apologize for my limited demonstrations due to my sprang thumb. I injured my thumb early last week moving furniture for my new studio renovations!
It was worth the pain because pretty soon we can have better events in a fun inspirational setting!! I can't wait!

Last week's event was nevertheless filled with fun chats, new friends and new projects!

We crafted this cute Happy Birthday card using the new You're Amazing stamp set.
You're Amazing Card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver

We die cut the happy birthday phrase using the new Apothecary Accents Framelits. These set of framelits are absolutely perfect for making tags and is very versatile in providing accents to your projects! A must have item!
You're Amazing Card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver

If you missed last week's event and would like to participate in a workshop, please let me know and I will customize one just for you!
My next big event is my Annual Retired Item Blowout sale on July 21 11am! Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in spite of your injury! Fabulous card! Love all of the punched and die cut layers!

    ReplyDelete