August 28, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thank You

Perfectly Preserved card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up VancouverThe last few weeks has been busy wrapping up the summer with friends visiting from Japan. I did however manage to sneak in crafting time when the guests were fighting off their jetlag.I just couldn't get around blogging about what I crafted.

I was invited to join a monthly swap, so this is my version for the month of September. The new Perfectly Preserved stamp set is absolutely lovely. The best part is that the small perfectly cut pears and flower were done thru the big shot using the coordinating Cannery Set Framelits.


Perfectly Preserved card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up Vancouver

With the release of the 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog, a new coordinating bundle feature was also introduced.

Save 15% if you purchase the Perfectly Preserved Bundle which includes the stamp set and the framelits.

Other products used in this card:
Fan Fair Designer Series Paper

From My Heart Stamp Set
Perfectly Preserved card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up Vancouver
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment