September 24, 2012

Happy I Do Day Wedding Card

Happy I Do Day Wedding Card by Ida Chan
One of the newest Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the Big shot and my new favourite is the Lacy Brocade Folder. This item is found in the Holiday Mini Catalogue. Although it is in this Holiday Mini, it does not necessarily mean it is only for Christmas projects. The lacy patterns on the folder can make any project outstanding and simply elegant. 

Happy I Do Day Wedding Card by Ida Chan

I made a quick and simple wedding card using the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and the Apothecary Accents framelits and the set designer frames folder.

Reminder:  STAMPIN' UP! FREE RIBBON OFFER!   During September, get a FREE spool of Stampin' Up! 2012-2014 In Color Stitched Satin Ribbon ($12.25 value) with a $50 product order.  Learn more about the Stampin' Up! Back to "Spool" Special.
Pin It now!

1 comment: