October 24, 2012

Birds of a Feather

Birds have been a trend for a while now but the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Birds of a Feather introduces a new approach to reinventing the bird trend to the world of crafting. The birds in this DSP are made into cute cartoon-like birds in soft subtle colours yet leaves a chic style that is easy on everyone's eyes. 
As my Creative Wednesday showcase, I am revealing the other Stamp Club card I did last week. Using a strip of the Birds of a Feather DSP, I added the marbling effect to the paper.  I added texture embossing and bordered the paper with the scallop punch. To complete the card I added the four frames stamp and embellished as shown.
Thanks for joining me for another Creative Wednesday! Come back next week for more!

Reminder: FREE PAPER PIERCING PACK OFFER!   During October, get a FREE pack of Festive Paper Piercing Pack with qualifying Ornament Keepsakes bundle.  Learn more about the Free Paper Piercing Pack promotion!
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment