October 10, 2012

Christmas Craft Tag

I don't know how much I've been stressing on keeping Christmas cards and projects as simple as you can as I am sure you have many other holiday things to do before the big day. So here I am again presenting to you today my Creative Wednesday project.

I crafted a simple Christmas craft tag using the elegant tree from the Forever Young stamp set. Keeping the card in monotone color and adding a little bit of spark with the Cherry Cobbler red to complete this chic Christmas tag.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Creative Wednesday project. Be sure to check back next Wednesday for another Creative Wednesday reveal.

Reminder: FREE PAPER PIERCING PACK OFFER!   During October, get a FREE pack of Festive Paper Piercing Pack with qualifying Ornament Keepsakes bundle.  Learn more about the Free Paper Piercing Pack promotion!

Pin It now!

1 comment: