February 20, 2013

A Perfect Wedding Shower Card

Bridal Shower Card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
Happy Wednesday! 2013 is the year of weddings! I've already received 5 wedding invitations for this year in Vancouver alone. So to prepare for all the celebrations, I'm creating a stash of bridal shower cards that I can have handy.
Bridal Shower Card by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
I used the Dress Up framelits on the Big Shot to cut out the basic dress then used the new Stampin' Up! paper doilies featured in the Spring catalogue to complete the dress.
Here's a quick tutorial. Fold the one doily slightly less than half and then fold one corner inward to complete a triangle.
Paper skirt with doily tutorial by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver

Sale-a-brate until March 22, 2013 only!: Reminder that Sale-a-bration promotion ends March, 22. Book your workshop now to earn exclusive free items! You don't want to wait until next year for this free product offer!


The bridal card above is a case from Becky Roberts. Thanks, Becky!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. It indeed is a beautiful one! I am also making one for my best friend. She is getting married in one of the wedding venues Los Angeles by the end of this year and will leave the country. She is very special to me and so I decided to through a bridal shower for her and make a beautiful card just like this.

    ReplyDelete