February 6, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Celebration

Featuring one of the free stamp sets that you can earn during Sale-a-bration, I crafted this card using the Feeling Sentimental stamp set. I really like the vintage and intricate details of this stamp set. It really brings back old memories. Very sentimental.
I paired this stamp set with the World Spectacular designer series paper to draw out the imagery of the old-fashioned carnival rides.

Remember that Sale-a-bration ends March 22! Don't miss my Sale-a-bration free class afternoon on February 16! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter for my latest event updates!
Feeling Sentimental Sale-a-bration card by Ida Chan

Feeling Sentimental Sale-a-bration card by Ida Chan
This card is a case by Julie Wadlinger. Thank you for the inspiration. Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment