February 13, 2013

Prepare for Easter Card

Today is the first day of Lent. That means there's only 40 days of preparation left until Easter. To start the season off, my Creative Wednesday project features the Crosses of Hope stamp set.
Easter Lent card by Ida Chan
The cross was embossed in gold to highlight the fine flourish details in the cross.
I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut out the oval shape. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted the bigger oval or the smaller oval. So I stamped my image and cut out the oval using the bigger size die. It's always safe to go for the bigger one and then downsize if it turns out too big. You won't be able to upsize if you start with cutting out a smaller image.
Easter Lent card by Ida Chan
Free Class this Saturday!: I'm offering a free craft class this coming Saturday to celebrate the best annual promotion! RSVP required for Saturday, February 16 (2:00pm - 5:00pm) free class.

Pin It now!

1 comment:

  1. Ida,

    I love your Remember When- SU Crosses of Hope card...absolutely lovely! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete