March 13, 2013

Happy Easter Every Bunny

Today my creative Wednesday is done with the help of a swap I received from Christine Dionne of Alberta. She used the cute Every Bunny stamp set to create this fun Easter card.  
Every Bunny Easter Card Stampin' Up!
I really love the coordinating colors she choose for this card. She used the in-colors Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. These colors expire end of this May 2013. If you love it, better stock up now! and right now is the perfect time to throw an order together. The annual Sale-a-bration promotion to earn free items ends in just 9 days!
Every Bunny Easter Card Stampin' Up!
I've been quite busy over the last few days working on an Easter card order I received from a local chocolate company. I made about 40 Easter cards. I hope the chocolate lovers will enjoy the card!
Nature Walk Easter card stack by Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Vancouver
Sale-a-brate until March 22, 2013 only!: Reminder that Sale-a-bration promotion ends March, 22. Book your workshop now to earn exclusive free items! You don't want to wait until next year for this free product offer!

Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment