April 10, 2013

Spring Fan Fair Stamp-a-stack cards

Spring Stamp-a-stack cards by Ida Chan

Creative Wednesdays are back! I hope there aren't anymore Wednesday breaks. It's been hard juggling a full-time job, part-time school, and Stampin' Up! I'm trying my best to balance out everything as best I can.
With today's creative Wednesday, I'm also announcing my Spring Stamp-a-stack class. 
Make 9 cards of 3 designs each. The stamp-a-stack cards are created using the Postage Due stamp set and Fan Fair Designer Series Paper.
Spring Stamp-a-stack cards Postage Due by Ida Chan
This class will be offered twice.
At my home in Vancouver (Killarney area). I will contact you with my address once you've registered.

Price: $25 supplies included (bring your own adhesives)
or
FREE if you place a $35 Stampin' Up! order the day of the class

RSVP required. Click on the date you'd like to register

Spring Stamp-a-stack cards Fan Fair by Ida Chan

Last day to subscribe for April intake!: Each month the 11th is the cutoff day to be subscribed to the My Paper Pumpkin program. Be sure to sign up by 11pm PST to not miss out on this month's project! Details here!  Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment