May 20, 2013

Flea Market May 25

Join me on Saturday, May 25 from 11am - 3pm for discounted craft supplies!
This is my first annual Spring Flea Market. In addition to my huge collection of stamp sets, paper, ink pads, and many other scrapbook tools, I've collected various items from other vendors. This will be the sale of the season.
Stock up on your favourite cardmaking and scrapbooking items this Saturday!

Come visit me at:
3128 East 46th Avenue, Vancouver, BC

Early-bird passes available if you satisfy one of the following options thru me before May 24:
CASH ONLY.
If you arrive early without an early-bird pass, you will be asked to line-up along the sidewalk until the sale officially opens at 11am. Please bring your own shopping bags.

See you this Saturday!

*Please note that nothing from the 2012-2013 retiring list will be offered at this sale as it is still a current Stampin' Up! item.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment