June 5, 2013

Oh, Hello Wednesday

Oh Hello Chalkboard card by Ida Chan Stampin Up VancouverIt's been a few weeks since my last Creative Wednesday. I'm trying to catch up! So thanks for being with me this week.

Oh Hello Chalkboard card by Ida Chan Stampin Up Vancouver
This week I'm featuring the chalkboard technique using the Oh, Hello Stamp set.
This is a cute little stamp set that is great of most occasions. It even has a You're Invited stamp.
This card is a case from Elizabeth Price. Thanks for making such an amazing card! I really love the subtle use of the doily to bring out the white ink.

Have you seen the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! annual catalog yet?: Stop delaying! Check it out here! You don't know what you're missing. Visit the Catalogs page to view it.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment