August 21, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Promotion Ends Soon

#MyPaperPumpkin promotion
There's only a week and a half left to receive 50% off for 2 months with the My Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription. Pay only $12.50!!
Of course I couldn't resist this deal I had to sign up right at the beginning of this promotion. And with great excitement to see the Fedex man drop off my parcel yesterday, I immediately opened up my craft kit.
#MyPaperPumpkin opened package 
To my surprise, there were so many goodies in the Welcome Kit that I had to start crafting right away! The kit came with a free gift, a clear block D (worth $11.50), and supplies to make 4 cards with envelops, including an ink pad and coordinating stamps.
I'm excited to show you what I made tonight so please come back tomorrow to see the 4 different cards I made with just this kit.
#MyPaperPumpkin opened welcome kit
Visit the My Paper Pumpkin page for more details of this exciting monthly subscription. All subscribers under me will receive a gift from me and entitled to a free evening of crafting each month.

Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment