October 8, 2013

Win it FREE with me or JOIN for $25

JOIN!
I'm super excited that the $25 Starter Kit has started! This promo ends October 21! It's only going to be around for 2 weeks!
Here's a chance to test drive Stampin' Up!'s exclusive products and discounts for just $25! Your discounts are guaranteed until April 2014! Take it as a membership to Costco or your local fabric store. However unlike Costco and fabric store memberships, you get something back right away with the $25 signup fee!
You get to choose up to $26.95 worth of products and then the ability to enjoy exclusive demonstrator discounts immediately.

You can sign up through me or contact me for more details.
Learn more on my group of Stampers Without Borders here.

ENTER TO WIN a Starter Kit
Exclusively me through me, you enter to win the Starter Kit! Here's how to enter the contest. All the steps must be satisfied to receive an entry to the contest:
  1. Like my Facebook Page
  2. Submit via email a one-page description explaining i) "Why you'd like a Starter Kit?", ii) "What inspires you?" iii) "What can you bring to my team of Stampers Without Borders?"
  3. Share the contest post on your Facebook Page.
A winner will be chosen based on your one-pager on Friday, October 18, 2013. So please submit your submissions to idacwchan(at)hotmail.com as early as possible!
Contest open to Canadians over the age of 19 only.
Pin It now!

1 comment: