December 18, 2013

A Noel My Paper Pumpkin

If it wasn't for my December My Paper Pumpkin Kit arriving in today's mail, I wouldn't have remembered to post November's My Paper Pumpkin project. Sorry for the delay.

#StampinUp #MyPaperPumpkin November kit by Ida Chan

November's project came with pre-die cut mini star garlands to embellish the Christmas card project. It was already threaded together and ready to use.

#StampinUp #MyPaperPumpkin November kit by Ida Chan

The card itself is too cute, it was needless for me to make an alternative card for the remaining 3 cards that came in with the kit. I made all 4 of the cards in the kit the way as it is shown. I love it! This is totally my style. My Paper Pumpkin, you know me well, my friend. 

December's kit arrived today and I can't wait to put it together! It is a complete kit to a mini smashbook! It will be perfect for a trip I will be taking later in 2014!

Want in on the monthly surprises that arrives right at your door? Join us for $24.95 (shipping is included). Everything you see in the kit sample instructions card is included. Just use your own glue and spend 30 minutes one day to ease away to your own creative land. More details here.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment