February 5, 2014

Decked out Invitations

To continue on with the rest of the 8 projects I was required to create using the Party, Party Bundle, I am showing you a card today as my Creative Wednesday post. I made an over the top 6"x6" party invitation.

Party Bundle invitations by Ida Chan #StampinUp
I dissected in half the tiny treat bags from the bundle to make a cute craft envelop. One bag was enough to make 2 cards. I slipped the invitation card into the envelop and finished off the card.
The Always Artichoke mini envelop was created using the Envelop Punch Board.
I really love the stickers and labels that come with the bundle. It adds quick finishing touches to the projects.

Come back later this week as I reveal the rest of the projects.

I was required to use items from the Party, Party Bundle. They come in 2 colors.

If you missed the previous post on why I needed to create and submit 8 projects for Scrapbook & Cards Today blog, read about it here. 
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment