February 12, 2014

Place cards for Tom and Ben

The next reveal of my 8 projects is the embossed place cards. These place cards were not shown in the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog post.
Place cards and party favor bags by Ida Chan #StampinUp #PartyPartyBundle
I kept my place cards simple to draw a natural vintage theme. The whisper white cards stock was first embossed with the woodgrain textured embossing folder. I then heat embossed the woodgrain emboss with gold embossing powder.
To finish off, I used the cards that were perforated to create quick label name cards and stamped the Hello, please take a seat stamp from the bundle.

This Party, Party bundle comes in handy for putting together quick creative parties.

I was required to use items from the Party, Party Bundle. They come in 2 colors.

If you missed the previous post on why I needed to create and submit 8 projects for Scrapbook & Cards Today blog, read about it here. 
Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment